Here's the basic low-down on why I've been a no-show around town lately.
- Went on a semi-annual camping/shooting trip with some of mis amigos to our regular spot just outside of Payson.
- I started and finished all required courses for becoming a licensed real estate agent in just 5 weeks. most people get it done in 8 weeks. I've been a little busy.
- I took a weekend trip up to Provo to visit some friends and old acquaintances up there. Wasn't as cold as I was expecting it to be. However, my 3rd nephew, Carson Daniel Green, was born just hours before my flight was supposed to take off. I got to see him as he was given his first bath. So cute!
- After I finished real estate school, I went on a much needed vacation...to Mexico...on a cruise...for 7 days. Yes, that's right, a whole lotti-freakin'-da week! It was amazing. I will post pictures and all of the details I can remember (it was like being in Shangri-la, some of the details are a little fuzzy) in my next post.
- Now I have to start studying all the real estate materials again to complete the school and state exam. Pray for me that I will pass on the first try.
- I am in a new ward, High Groves, making it the 6th singles ward I have been in since I turned 19. 3 have been just in the past year. Interesting thing is, I've never moved once since I started going to a singles ward. That's Mesa for you!
- I got a new calling in my new ward. I'm now on the FHE committee.
That's basically the basics (as far as I can remember) of what I've been up to. Like I said, my next post will be rather lenghty as it will be an exclusive of my maiden cruise voyage to Mexico.
I hope all of you are doing well and happy.