Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Heartbreak Hotel Part Deux


The past few guys that I've been interested in (and even the one i'm into right now), wouldn't even give me the time of day. Not because they didn't think we'd click, they know we did, but because they felt so "broken" that they didn't even want to give it a chance, give me a chance. They had too much....baggage....from their past relationship(s) that they totally sealed off their hearts. But what they didn't even try was to just let go. They were punishing me for things other girls did to them, which quite frankly just isn't fair to me. I don't want to be a pack mule and carry around their baggage either if our relationship went farther. So my word of advice to all of you peeps who are feeling the chains of past relationships holding you back from enjoying what could potentially be something really special, do what Rafiki (ya know, from the Lion King, the crazy baboon medicine 'man') just forget about the past. Sounds SSSOOOO cliche, I know, I know. And yes, I know it's hard to let go, but you'll feel SO MUCH BETTER once you do! I promise!

No comments: